Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to do the h3 console swap but the lid/armrest are so expensive, at least the only ones i can find... i also dont really want it in leather either... does anyone know if a colorado lid will work on an h3 console? or does anyone have one they would get rid of thats not over 100 bucks? or does anyone know where i can find one?

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
I believe that the armrests will swap..with some modifications...or it may be vice versa....I had the same problem..the first one i purchased didn't come with a lid....looked forever to find one...ended up finding another wit lid for about 100 shipped .. if you haven't check Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANK YOU SIR!!!

i was wondering about the brake switch.

and i was aware of the steering column surround. thanks tho

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@rshadd i just looked at the parts you posted again.... are you saying i can do it without the h3 console? looks like you just go the stuff to cover it with a colorado manual transmission boot?

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i see now, i found your how to on it, and its great of those guys to give you a hand with it.

i cant seem to find that bezel though for sale anywhere

i like the h3 console more, but it looks so far out of place, i saw a few guys fix that gap and if that guy ever finishes the h3 dash install theres always that option too

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
guess i'll stop by the dealer tomorrow and get a quote.

i'm trying to do this in the 250 to 300 dollar range.

looks closer to 400 with the h3 console

1 - 10 of 10 Posts