Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum and have searched all over. Dont know if anyone knows where I can get a set of the LED U Bar headlights. below is a picture to what I'm looking for. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

led headlights.PNG

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've been looking since January. I've checked everywhere. Reverse image searched all styles of the lights on both Google and DuckDuckGo. Checked all 3rd party retailers, even the sketchy sites. Eventually found the manufacturer in Thailand and reached out to them as well with no response. I messaged a few 3rd party sites that carry them and only one responded. They got back to me mid February and told me they would be in stock in 1-3 months but I'm not holding my breath. CarID has these rebranded but they are also out of stock with no plans to restock. Several EBay stores had active listings but listed as "Sold Out" and over the months the listings have ended and not been re-hosted.
At this point, if they aren't in stock by June, I'm assuming they're discontinued and moving on.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
I have some saved for later in my amazon cart that are currently unavailable. I'll let you know when they show available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts