Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was truck shopping a few years back I see these on a Colorado... Does anyone have the part number or know where I can find a set?

I've looked every where that I can think of with no luck. The sticker says they are 18" Chrome Wheels, no other details.

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
If those are the factory GM wheels, the dealership should be able to get a part number from their system. I think you need a series code too, not just the number.

What is it about the ad you don't trust?

Bear in mind that if you can't fine a set used or from a junk yard you will be paying a premium for stock wheels. The ones I found are 400+/ea.

It looks like a P31 code number
http://www.tonkinonlineparts.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_product=6328388&ukey_assembly=848683

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't buy off of Craigslist period. Something about a website that you can buy a hooker makes me not trust it. So many scams, no security, no verifications. It's not the ad its the site.

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
I don't buy off of Craigslist period. Something about a website that you can buy a hooker makes me not trust it. So many scams, no security, no verifications. It's not the ad its the site.
LOL, you're looking in the wrong category if you're finding women, not wheels. ha!

·
Super Moderator
3,621 Posts
Those are not H3 wheels. They are the factory 18 inch chrome wheels that came as an option instead of the 17s on the 2009-2012 z71s. Not very common as they were an expensive option so finding a used set for sale will be difficult and buying them directly from the dealer will be very expensive.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When I searched the part number, Greg a ton of them came up as H3 wheels from 2007-2010. I assumed they were H3 wheels then became an option for 2012 Colorados.

Theres a couple sets on eBay.

Just want something bigger and different that won't go to hell in the winter.

·
Super Moderator
3,621 Posts
Good find i guess the only difference is the colorado ones have a center cap with the chevy bowtie. .. ha ha

·
Super Moderator
3,621 Posts
Yes they will fit a 2011 colorado

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Too bad I don't have that kind of money right now... I figured if I made an offer for $350 thats $1400 WITHOUT the rubber.

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
I posted the wheel number, series number and a link above. It's the only picture I saw that us 7 spoke, the others have been 6 spoke.

Were you scammed from Craigslist by misunderstanding the sales ad, you were looking for Hooker Headers in the wrong section? LOL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts