Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have tried several times to upload images for you guys but it keeps kicken me back saying talk to admin missing a token... this has never happened before but message me or txt me at Chris- 443 520 5059 and i will send you images asap.

- I have a brand new stock chevy grill along with the badge and the silver/ chrome center strip. i can sell as a whole or part all three pieces pending what you need. $100 OBO

- Custom gmc canyon grill INSERT here is a image of it on another truck identical grill as blurred's old truck had . $100 OBO

Canyons Can you show me your grills?? - Page 4 - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon

- Pushbar from Maxx suspension sage 1 push bar. ( $200 obo ) the bar has Been rino lined already as well.

- I also have a set of DRL Lights with CbLighting custom 85w switchback leds already pre installed. asking ( $60 for the drls + $ 120) for the running white switchback amber turn led bulbs pre installed. lights are brand new/ no damage to any of the leds adn i will even include the warranty on the led bulbs.

- I also have a few sets of brand new 35/ 55w hid kits with 6k bulbs. i should have about 5 or so sets...

shipping is not included but i am whillign to meet local members within reason. if interested in images please message me and i will txt you them. i cant uload pics while on the work server, will up[date later this week with pictures, thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
images will not update please pm me or txt me ^^ and i will send images adn details asap.

·
Registered
280 Posts
PM'd you about the grille insert

·
OMG IT HAS HYDRAULICS? No
1,354 Posts
Id also like to know a price on hid kit.

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
i have tried several times to upload images for you guys but it keeps kicken me back saying talk to admin missing a token...
I have run into this a few times and have discovered that if I cut back on the number of pictures I am trying to upload at one time it works fine. For example, instead of uploading 8 pictures at once, upload them 2 or 4 at a time and you can still get all of them uploaded.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts