Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well the prerunner bug has bit me harder than i had expected and it looks like i will need to sell some things. all prices are OBO so please dont hesitate to give me an offer (worst i could say is no).

stock stuff:

1. stock radio with CD player-$30
2. stock hood (black)-$100 SOLD to 562 RADO
3. rear glass window (solid one piece)-$120
4. OEM belt tensioner- $10
5. bug deflector for hood- $25 SOLD to IanDV
6. stock fenders. they will allow you to fit a larger tire. (they have been cut, but they were done right. most people dont realize they have been modified unless i tell them) $40 each ($65 for both)
7. factory front bumper with fogs(not is great condition because i tried to put bedliner on it but its been coming off and was cut from the body lift) would make a good spare or offroad bumper if you wanted to cut one up and keep yours looking new $45
8. OEM splash guards (front and rear)- $10 each, 30 for all of them
9. OEM fuel door black- $10

aftermarket:

1. front iron bull bumper- $450 SOLD to IanDV
2. rear iron bull bumper- $400 SOLD to IanDV

will sell both together for $700 SOLD to IanDV

3. smooth flat black fuel door- $20 pending 07Colorado4Dr
4. MBRP exhaust tip- $20
5. performance accessories 3" body lift- $250 SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont believe it is curved. ill confirm and add another picture when i get home today.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Aww shit. Dibs on bumpers if they can fit a 2011 and if you're willing to wait 2 to 3 weeks and I can pick them up. You have any better pics on the front one? Is it bent slightly, can't tell from the pic.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I see that you have an 05. I believe the brackets are different for the rear bumper. Not sure about the front though. Anyone know if I could reuse my brackets for this? I really want these, been looking for a set.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
I see that you have an 05. I believe the brackets are different for the rear bumper. Not sure about the front though. Anyone know if I could reuse my brackets for this? I really want these, been looking for a set.
Fronts are the same, nothing changed there. As far as the backs go it just depends on how he mounted it. If he welded the brackets or bolted them, either way I'm sure you can undo what he did and make yours work.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Fronts are the same, nothing changed there. As far as the backs go it just depends on how he mounted it. If he welded the brackets or bolted them, either way I'm sure you can undo what he did and make yours work.
So I checked out the bumper from other vendors and the sku is "COLORADO R 04-11." So yeah, I definitely want these.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the front bumper was designed to be used on a truck without a body lift. obviously my truck has a body lift, so i had to mount the bumper myself with brackets that i made. the stock brackets are included with the sale of the bumper and i will include the ones i made if you need them for a body lift.

also, the winch is not included in the sale. sorry guys, still need a way to pull myself out when i get stuck.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to be honest i never got around to installing the fuel door for my truck. i do have a BMW popper, but i havent been able to find it. if i do find it i will put that for sale as well.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts