Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Ironically, just about all us Louisiana members no longer have our 355's, guess that says a lot about this site, since we're all still here.
I don't frequent it like I used to. I met some really cool peeps on here and I didn't want to completely lose touch with them so I check every now and then for Louisiana meet info and stuff. But its always been a good site with some good people.

·
The LED Dude
5,876 Posts
Thanks guys. This is the first truck I've ever bought that I honestly can say nothing has me wanting to change a thing. Bigger tires later but she's pretty E to the Z sezzy as she sits. That front end is bad azz and her rear looks pretty good too. :) more power and rides like a caddy.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
I jist went back down to midsize friday because i needed better mpg than i was getting. Bought a new 2015 frontier crew cab in black.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I'll have my truck apart this weekend if anyone wants to meet up and lend a hand...

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
since everyone's posting pics of fullsizes, I might as well join in. Funny thing is, I went with a friend who wanted to look at colorados the other day. Im looking to buy a new truck soon. Hmmmmmmm.....

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Is anyone planning on hitting any shows coming up? I saw Lakefront Tour in Lake Charles in late September this year, would anyone be interested in meeting up there?

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.