7,558 Posts
MEETS:: theres one in gonzales 6/26

MODS:: ima have a bunch :)

BITHCES:: suck, no hoes on the other hand, lol thats a diff story

lmao sorry willy gotta be a smartass

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That's a helluva long drive for me! Mapquest gave me a rough estimate of 7 hours! That's a slim to none chance right now for me.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Don't ask me why I put Gonzales, TX but for some retarded reason, I did.

Gonzales, LA is probably do-able. It's shy of 5 hours, not much more than Lake Front Tour would have been. Just clue me in when we've got more details and I can give you a yes or no answer. I'd definitely be staying overnight someplace obviously.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
now we ballin'!! lol. if it wouldnt be another hour drive from gonzales to my house id let you stay here. someone will hook you up brother. any clue here we eatin yet? also that one guys soposed to be doin tunes also correct?

as far as mods go, i want a canyon grill and some z71 flares!!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
ok so as far as new mods go...i got new tails, new headlights and markers, new grille and insert, bumper insert, third brake light new wheels and tires wiper cowl etc....:naughty:

so if anyone is interested:
carbon fiber taillights---$20
SS brushed mesh grille inserts---$30
Billet Bowtie---$10
Stock 3rd brake light----Free to good home
Clear Corners---$15

lemme kno if anyone is interested ill bring it to the meet. as far as the tunes i kno kid is gonna do mine while we out there. if i remember correctly its like $100. all sumone goota do is ask him i think he'll hook you up.

I WILL TAKE PIX NEXT WEEK WHEN I GO TO THE SHOP I SWEAR!!!!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I might need some help putting in H3 front seats I know they are just bolt in but I will need help to hook up the power since mine are manual.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
A tuner near Gonzales??? Does he know wtf he is doing? For $100 unless he bought like 50,000 credits that's the only way possible he can break even on that!

1 - 20 of 16975 Posts