Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bringing my truck back up to stock height and I'm seriously considering selling off my lowering stuff that I installed in May/June of this year for my Bonneville land speed project. The Bonneville project is on-hold for the foreseeable future due to a possible move so I'm thinking of selling off some stuff so that I don't have to haul it around with me.

Possibly for sale within the next two to three weeks:

A pair of assembled Belltech 2" ProCoil lowering springs and Bilstein struts that have roughly 4,000 miles on them. The ride with these is at least as good as stock in my opinion.

Jags That Run (JTR) 2" alloy lowering blocks and U-bolts that also have roughly 4,000 miles on them. I sprayed the blocks with truck bed liner before installing them so will have to see how they look after I remove them. Should clean up pretty well. The blocks fit the 2008 and older trucks and will not fit 2009 and newer due to GM increasing the size of the alignment pin in the 2009 model year.

A set of four Maxxis Marauder 235/70x15 H-speed rated tires that I was going to run at Bonneville. Currently mounted on black metallic powercoated 15x6 steelies with TPMS sensors. I will probably separate the tires/wheels since I'd like to reuse the wheels but I'll consider keeping them together as a mounted and balanced set. The tires have about 3,000 miles and are like new.

I will ship the strut/spring assemblies and the blocks. I probably won't ship the tires due to the hassle and cost but I will consider meeting within a four or five hour radius of Detroit such as Chicago, Indy, Cincinnati, Cleveland, etc.

If interested post here and when I get the struts/springs/blocks off the truck I'll contact you - probably a couple of weeks away since I'm waiting for some new stock U-bolts to arrive. The tire/wheel assemblies are in garage. Yes, I know that this thread is worthless without pictures so you don't have to remind me! I'll get pictures posted once I get everything off the truck. If you're interested in the tires let me know and I'll get pictures of those posted sooner rather than later.

Bob

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much for the springs and struts?
I'm starting at $175 + shipping. These were assembled with brand new springs, brand new struts and brand new GM factory top strut mounts and hardware so I've got about $325 into the pair.

Bob

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much for the blocks and would they work on my 2006?

shipping to 19711
Yes, these blocks will fit your 2006!

I can ship via USPS Priority Mail for $10.20.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Duh! I forgot I didn't have any prices listed bobandcar. The blocks and U-bolts new were about $75. I'll let them go for $20 + $10 shipping = $30 once I get them off the truck.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bobandcar has 1st dibs on the lowering blocks.

·
Registered
660 Posts
i would like second dibs on the blocks if Bobandcar doesnt take them

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i would like second dibs on the blocks if Bobandcar doesnt take them
OK Bennett - I've got you #2 on the list for the blocks. Thx.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Will you sell the TPMs?
Sorry Brad, missed your post. I may break things up so that the TPMS sensors become available. Right now I have a set of winter wheels/tires without the sensors and the low tire alert is pretty annoying so I'd like to put them in those. But I'm looking towards moving to a no-snow climate and I'll know whether I stand a chance of that job in a couple of weeks. If the job happens I won't need the winters and if I break up the race tires/wheels I'll be able to sell the sensors.

So the short answer is 'maybe.' I purchased them new back in June before mounting the race tires and they are factory units. Should have years of battery life left in them. I've got $220 into these so I'll let them go for $100 if I sell them.

Bob

·
DavidSweetLipsHoneyBaker
8,465 Posts
Sorry Brad, missed your post. I may break things up so that the TPMS sensors become available. Right now I have a set of winter wheels/tires without the sensors and the low tire alert is pretty annoying so I'd like to put them in those. But I'm looking towards moving to a no-snow climate and I'll know whether I stand a chance of that job in a couple of weeks. If the job happens I won't need the winters and if I break up the race tires/wheels I'll be able to sell the sensors.

So the short answer is 'maybe.' I purchased them new back in June before mounting the race tires and they are factory units. Should have years of battery life left in them. I've got $220 into these so I'll let them go for $100 if I sell them.

Bob
Sounds good to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts