Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was all on my 2004 Colorado for the last several years. Everything was purchased brand new and I built the turbo kit with stainless and aluminum. My truck was a 4wd converted to 2wd.

This ad is for the turbo hot/cold side, motor mounts, radiator with fans and Current Performance wiring harness.

-The turbo kit fits all common T4 based turbos such as the VS racing 75mm turbos. I ran a TC78 Turbonetics. Flanges for two waste gates, one on the crossover and one on the merge. Hot/cold side kit is complete with all manifolds, crossover, down pipe with boost activated cut out, cold side piping with BOV flange and MAF bung, and intercooler. Does NOT come with turbo, wastegate, BOV.

-Wiring is from Current Performance and is a complete plug and play harness that is not cut or modified. Harness is for a gen4 LS with a 4L80e into a 04-07 Colorado. Fan wiring with relays and fuses are build into the harness. The harness was $1,000 new.

-Motor mounts are also from Current and will need new bushings.

-FSC heavy duty Colorado radiator with dual radiator fans in a custom shroud. Comes with correct radiator hoses.
New Heavy Duty Hummer H3 radiator - CSF Racing

This setup worked flawlessly for close to 30k miles with cold a/c. Made close to 600hp on a 5.3.

the first 3 pictures are what the setup looks like. The last 4 pictures are what is for sale.

This would work great for anyone not running to run a turbo as well. The harness, mounts, radiator and fan will work perfect for a standard 4.8/5.3/6.0 swap.

Will ship at buyers expense. Located in Livermore CA.

PM me or text 925-922-0419
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everything is sold except for the turbo hot and cold side. Includes manifolds, crossover, down pipe with cutout, intercooler, and piping from turbo to throttle body. $350 for what I just listed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts