·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
seen it

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
pretty nuts..

You think thats crazy?! You should see my budies car, he cut the bottom out of a civic hatch and dropped it onto the top of a C5 Vette chassis.. pretty sweet little car, its called the "Civette" you can Youtube it, fun as hell to ride in, he put the dash and everything in there, its pretty trippy and see and hear it, esp ride in it cause it looks like a damn Honda with vette wheels lmfao

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
A guy in my mustang club dropped an LS1 into his Evo, had a lot of little problems to get it running well but it was pretty sweet when it was done.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
pretty nuts..

You think thats crazy?! You should see my budies car, he cut the bottom out of a civic hatch and dropped it onto the top of a C5 Vette chassis.. pretty sweet little car, its called the "Civette" you can Youtube it, fun as hell to ride in, he put the dash and everything in there, its pretty trippy and see and hear it, esp ride in it cause it looks like a damn Honda with vette wheels lmfao
saw that car on ls1tech a while back, pretty crazy.

·
Registered
466 Posts
it would probably be faster if that procharger had abelt on it. Thats a fast VBIED
hahahaha does anyone else on here even know what a VBIED is besdies me, you, 1badi5, and moto?

that bitch is bad tho.

J

·
0 Posts
a buddy of mine just bought an evo. i like the 2.0 turbo motor, but damn that's awesome what they did.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts