Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, ive swapped in an 05 gto ls2 and fired it up and now my cluster is saying traction control disabled and loss of power or something of the like and wont rev, so its in limp mode i guess. what are the common causes or issues to look for? tried searching on here and found nothing of use.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok then guess I'm all alone lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Current perf. harness and pedal

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maf is right as well

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to wait till Tomorrow to run the codes ...no hp tuners here

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was wondering if there was any usual culprit the caused this
Without having to take to tuner..which =money lol

·
Registered
315 Posts
Harness should be plug and play but sounds like pedal/tb issue. Don't need hptuners to pull a code you can get a little $50 scanner or even a $10 dongle and read it off your phone.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well turns out current perf. Pinned the plug all wrong! Had to re pin every wire (or hookup the colors wrong to the right location) but now she's saying the crank signal isn't recognized guess I gotta re learn that now

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New problem now got it all up and running case learned everything hooked up and now in the tuning process...with the current perf. Ecu its programmed as an 05' trailblazer...well....tuning with hp tuners with a "new to engine swap" tuner , and cant tune it due to it saying improper vin/os.what vin do i need to change it to the oem coly vin for the 5cyl?
Tried that and it goes right back to the trailblazer vin...im lost myself but i need it half way running to take it to the real tuner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts