178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

All done and driving, Tuesday, down to the dyno.​
[/CENTER]

And someone wanted to see a picture of the engine harness...​

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
oh man. Ill never have anything that says Corvette under the hood! Im jealous dude nice work! SWEEETRUCK!!:tayo::tayo:

·
Registered
739 Posts
whoa. nice.

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
looks sweet man nice job

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I cant wait to hear the video of it on the dyno!

·
NW Surfrider
5,365 Posts
ahhhh.....I want. Fucking badass man.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some underside Shots.
Since it was a V8 originally, we just tied the headers back in to the factory exhaust.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
just wanted to let you know that you suck. looks killer, can't wait to get some numbers...
yes, you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck.....YOOOOU SUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

freakin awesome dude i love it..... i wanna kno how much room there is to work on it?

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
very clean, love the install.. and LOOOOVE that yall kept dry sump?! thats sicks

·
Registered
107 Posts
bro we got a problem you installed that in the wrong truck i told you to put it in mine, you can make it up to me with a free upgrade to the ls9...but i dont think i am ready for that much horsepower lol
but on a serious note i do plan on seeing you in about a year and a half for my truck after warrenty and all is gone and i am going to pm you

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bro we got a problem you installed that in the wrong truck i told you to put it in mine, you can make it up to me with a free upgrade to the ls9...but i dont think i am ready for that much horsepower lol
but on a serious note i do plan on seeing you in about a year and a half for my truck after warrenty and all is gone and i am going to pm you
Don't know about the free upgrade, but I have the LS9 here if you are interested... $22k and it's yours.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts