Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gonna post a few pics later the full eclipse isnt till 10:00..

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Cool, thanks. We have so many street lights all around us that I would have to drive a few miles away to get the full experience of it. Otherwise our sky always looks pinkish from the lights.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
I saw that happening already!!! I wondered WTF!!!!!!

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
I'm gonna bear the cold and check it out. It's like 6 degrees here!!! haha
Don't exaggerate, it's 8 degrees here. :D But with the windchill it feels like 6. Summer can't come soon enough.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Don't exaggerate, it's 8 degrees here. :D But with the windchill it feels like 6. Summer can't come soon enough.

You got THAT right!!

And I just checked......I can watch this from a few of my windows!!! No outside for me.... BOO YEA!!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will do !

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FUCK!!!!! I came in at like 9 and the moon was like half blacked out then i went back out at ten and it was clouded over and snowing.....:wtf::ripped:

anyone else get pics....

M

·
0 Posts
I took pics. Yeah. I did. In the fucking -15 degree weather (Thanks Wisconsin, you asshole of a state). Shitty thing about it is, I was trying to level a tripod that kept sliding down the fucking driveway (on the 4" of ice and hardpack), so the pics are blurry at best. Hopefully Dec. 10th, '09 isn't so fucking cold, 'cause I ain't goin back out there tonight. I'll post my pics up Monday.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I took pics. Yeah. I did. In the fucking -15 degree weather (Thanks Wisconsin, you asshole of a state). Shitty thing about it is, I was trying to level a tripod that kept sliding down the fucking driveway (on the 4" of ice and hardpack), so the pics are blurry at best. Hopefully Dec. 10th, '09 isn't so fucking cold, 'cause I ain't goin back out there tonight. I'll post my pics up Monday.
sounds good moto! my sister got sum pics ill see if they are any god and postem up..i feel ya on the cold weather its like 0 and -3 windchill....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts