Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
some engineer, it is a fucking magnet in a box.

the same scam has been around since the 60's. doesn't work

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hey not all products like this are scams....obviously most of them are. But I'm running a device right now that actually works...its not any of that magnet b/s but it works. It's still in the testing phase as of now, I'm just one of the testers.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Its kinda the same idea as 'structured water' if you've heard about it. Since fuel is mostly water its kinda the same principal. It breaks the molecules down into smaller clusters.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Fuel is not mostly water.... It's long chain Hydrocarbons.

·
Registered
433 Posts
lol alright well then it breaks down the 'hydrocarbons' watever. haha I was just saying that not all those are fakes or scams. Not trying to convince you to believe it, just stating that I've seen it work.

·
Registered
60 Posts
So Hydrogen is also useable in our engines do you agree, Hydrogen is easily ready made out of tap water and can boost your gas mileage and hp, when it is burned it turns back into water, because it is more explosive than gasoline horse power is greater and fuel cost diminish, Look up Stan Meyer, also your battery makes hydrogen all day long as your driving your vehicle around.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts