Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I KNOW that its forever away, but I want to make sure everyone knows and get input on how to have the absolute largest meet possible!

Besides a TON of cars and trucks, what do YOU guys want to see there?

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Things are shaping up nicely! I know its still 7 months away, but we've been busting our ass getting sponsors, planning activities and more!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Well the long lead time gives people time to plan at least.

If I'm not deployed again I will be there

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Matt, are you going to have any of those MD Minis decals made up by chance? I could use some for the Dime and 355
@DowntimeDesigns

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Well I think this would be a great time to rally up the Cappy Chappy for a meet

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Hmm... Wonder if I can get the dime looking pretty by then.

·
OMG IT HAS HYDRAULICS? No
1,354 Posts
You should take that =Sunset= Maryland logo off. There is no longer a md chapter.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Bring it Joe....we can detail the twins up and roll out like the Boss' we are @JVal

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
I like it.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the long lead time gives people time to plan at least. If I'm not deployed again I will be there
That was the plan! Give people plenty of time to plan/work on their trucks.

Matt, are you going to have any of those MD Minis decals made up by chance? I could use some for the Dime and 355 @DowntimeDesigns
Yessir, I will have plenty there!

Well I think this would be a great time to rally up the Cappy Chappy for a meet
Thats what I was thinkin'! Its a hike for some, but I guarantee it'll be worth it!

It's already looking pretty ;)

You should take that =Sunset= Maryland logo off. There is no longer a md chapter.
Welp... I had 2,500 flyers printed... lol. Not going to change them now, lol.

Bring it Joe....we can detail the twins up and roll out like the Boss' we are @JVal
Twinsies... :pdance:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How are things with my homie? @DowntimeDesigns
Things are as busy as ever! Between getting married, trying to run my business, keeping track of a 5 and a 7 year old and this Maryland Minis meet, I barely have time to breathe!

I couldn't tell you the last time I drove my green truck further than to the grocery store, lol.

How are you man?

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Things are as busy as ever! Between getting married, trying to run my business, keeping track of a 5 and a 7 year old and this Maryland Minis meet, I barely have time to breathe!

I couldn't tell you the last time I drove my green truck further than to the grocery store, lol.

How are you man?
Same here...work, we bought a house last year, has a little girl in Dec. aka Emmy, soccer practice, yard work, flipping trucks and parts and building AR15s...........I need a snorkle to breathe too

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Back on topic! Less than 8 weeks away AND we just got confirmation that coverage from the Meet at the Beach is going to run in a future issue of Slam'd Magazine!

Yes it is an online mag, but it is from the mind and lens of Mike Alexander. Former editor of Mini Truckin' magazine and one of the premier names in the industry. This isn't your typical online coverage! Slam'd Mag - Home of the LOW

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Badass Matt

·
Registered
94 Posts
Matt, I told you 2 years ago at ECBN that I'd make it one of these years. I think that this year will be the one!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Damn it it's my nephews bday and I promised I'll get his ATV out to him that weekend. Let me see what I can do to change plans. Would like to make this.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts