Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
We are going to try to do the"Dragon" run first weekend of June...

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My sincerest condolences brianm. Spend every moment u can with her. I wish I had spent more time with mine. I just lost my mom to breast cancer last month.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Thanks bro. The worst part is she's about 7 hours from me. So meeting up with her in NC is gonna rock. And so far she's doing good with it. She's got a great attitude about it and the chemo seems to be working for her.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks bro. The worst part is she's about 7 hours from me. So meeting up with her in NC is gonna rock. And so far she's doing good with it. She's got a great attitude about it and the chemo seems to be working for her.

Man, my heart goes out to anyone that has to deal with that stuff. Cancers some evil shit!! It took being diagnosed for the third time before my mom finally lost her will to fight. She was only 3 hrs away from me in Richmond VA.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Sorry to hear that Brian... Hope the best for your family !!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man, my heart goes out to anyone that has to deal with that stuff. Cancers some evil shit!! It took being diagnosed for the third time before my mom finally lost her will to fight. She was only 3 hrs away from me in Richmond VA.

This is the the 2nd go around for her. She had a spot on her lung removed back in 2010. Very strange cause my mom lives in Richmond VA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is the the 2nd go around for her. She had a spot on her lung removed back in 2010. Very strange cause my mom lives in Richmond VA.

I want to say it was VCM she was at. She refused to move back to NC to stay with me during her treatments because of how awesome the staff is. They've got the best cancer facility on the east coast without a doubt.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want to say it was VCM she was at. She refused to move back to NC to stay with me during her treatments because of how awesome the staff is. They've got the best cancer facility on the east coast without a doubt.

My mom has been going to Mary Washington in Fredricksburg. She says there good to her there

1 - 15 of 15 Posts