·
Registered
8,881 Posts
yeah thats one good lookin rado

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Looks nice!

I never would have thought I'd like those headlights/parking lights, but the more trucks I see them on the more I like them.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Thanks all and nice pics PRC. I will post the rest of mine soon, I promise! lol

I've been busy with work, my girlfriend, and sleep since I stepped foot back into Tucson. I have a 3-day course this weekend but after that hopefully things will slow down a bit and I have time to sort through the 300+ pictures I took.

PS. Damnit PRC the one thing I forgot to do was sit inside your truck to see how nice it is with the tint - it's im-fucking-possible to see the screen in the truck between sunset and sunrise, I need to get me some 5% lol

P

·
0 Posts
Thanks all and nice pics PRC. I will post the rest of mine soon, I promise! lol

I've been busy with work, my girlfriend, and sleep since I stepped foot back into Tucson. I have a 3-day course this weekend but after that hopefully things will slow down a bit and I have time to sort through the 300+ pictures I took.

PS. Damnit PRC the one thing I forgot to do was sit inside your truck to see how nice it is with the tint - it's im-fucking-possible to see the screen in the truck between sunset and sunrise, I need to get me some 5% lol
Lets just say, sitting in my truck in the middle of the day is like sitting in your room with the lights off and no windows, its nice, the strip on the front helps alot too. :salute:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lets just say, sitting in my truck in the middle of the day is like sitting in your room with the lights off and no windows, its nice, the strip on the front helps alot too. :salute:
That's really dark. So if I drop something, am I going to have to turn on the cab light to find it? lol.

Maybe I should start at 10%, and if it's not dark enough, have them slap on another layer of 50%. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts