Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How man on here? am I the only one? lol

and by area I mean anything 1-3 hours away..

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
3 hours is Clarksville, and there are up to 4 here, including me, and a couple in Nashville.

2 of the guys up here are deployed, and then Darek doesn't have the net anymore... then there's me... so, yeah haha

·
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahahah, we are lonely around here,

theres only a few 355's (that arent stock) around here, one is a friend with an 05 xtreme im tryin to get on here and the others are ones I just see driving..

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
yeah, I see a couple great looking trucks around here, but never see them parked anywhere. Just passing me going the other direction haha.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Memphis Bound baby!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!! How the hell you get a signature sign?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yeah I work some Fucked up hours.... I go in at 5 in the afternoon and get off anywhere between 12-2 in the morning... Usually cant go to sleep until about 6 or 7 when the sun starts to come up.... Fuckin sucks but on well.

·
Registered
390 Posts
A place called R&L Carriers in Arlington. you might see the trucks on I40 all the time. White trailers with R&L Carriers on the side with a map of the US on the back door... Place blow's but its a job that pays pretty good. was a job? LOL. You just ride around on a forklift all night pretty much.

·
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn, sorry bud, didnt see this post.. the only pics I have of your truck are off my phone and in my gallery on here and not sig material..

seeing as your a GHOST! hahah

·
Registered
390 Posts
wow so its only 3 colorado's in the memphis area? Shits weak :lol:

·
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
steven you me and shawn need to go out some night and get some dinner and grab a few beers and take some pics

·
Registered
390 Posts
Im always down to kick it and throw a few beers back homie, Just name a time and place.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Shits weak. Its mid July.. Ricky your shits broke down... Not sure where everyone else live's or how far they are from memphis. and still.. No meets. Ghey

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Yeah, Darek and I are about 2.5 hours away and then there is Paul. He is about an 2 hours away from you.... That is really all that is active on the board around here that I know of. There are a couple guys that want to hang out and see the trucks in the area come October when they get home...

As for a meet, if you guys want to hang out this weekend and get some decent pictures, let me know. I can't really head down that way, but I can definately make Nashville, or if you want, you can come up to my place and chill. We could BBQ and hang out, go out and get some pics in some different locations if you need some.

I understand Ricky not having his truck, but he can always ride along haha...

If you guys are too tired to drive back that same day, I have a big house and can easily find a place for you to crash. All you gotta do is let me know.

On a side note, this will be the last weekend I am home until October sometime. Hence why I can't really do anything another weekend.

·
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im out due to work.. but some other weekend (like when you get back) and my shits fixed im down for drivin up and bbq'n

1 - 20 of 21 Posts