Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will be purchasing some food for the meet on the 17th.it will be cooked @ the meet.so
will need a head count on who is coming,to included guest that should come with you.
Menu:
Bugers and Hotdogs
Crawfish,sausage,tater's
Chips and Dips
Soda's and Ice
Deserts
The cost will be from $5-10 dollars for all u can eat and drink,this is for each person,know that some of you will be bringing kids,(under 12 eat free)any extra cash left over from the cost of food/plates/napkins/desert/drinks/ice/charcoal.will be put into an envolope,for a cash drawing as a prize.I will be doing the cooking,and setting up,so if u would like to help out in that department,that would be great,I know someone wanted to bring some Crawfish,which would help out on the food Dept.but that will be a separate charge,from the BBQ stuff,unless there is an agreement before hand,where it is added to the other food,that's where the $10.00 charge will come from...........Rob..

OK guys,here we go,the "UPDATE"we found another Park and Hotel that was happy to help us and have us as there guess.

Park Info:
Meaher State Park
5200 Battleship Parkway
Spanish Fort,Al.36577
251-626-5529
We have Pavillion,with tables/benches,and grills.there is a $1.00 charge per person,to enter the park,there is also a $100.00 charge for the Pavillion Rental,which will be payed by us.which is part off the food charge off $10.00 per person,so your total for the food is still $10.00+your park entrance of a $1.00.they also agreed to let us boil some crawfish.

Hotel Info:
Microtel Inn & Suites
29050 U.S.98
Daphne,Al.36526
251-621-7807
Group Rate Name:BAMA
Group Rate Price:$55.00 a night for a double queen bed room.
we have 15 rooms blocked off,March 16th is the cut off date for the rooms.
http://www.microtelinn.com/MicrotelI...false&tab=tab4
They have a No Smoking Policy,for the whole building(sorry guys)
Also the Asst.Police Chief owns the Hotel,which he has the Police come around the building alot.(sorry again guys)
So that is the best deal we found.so I hope that it doesn't change your minds about going to the Bama355/La355 Dual Meet.

Thank you for all your support and patience................Rob..........
I would also like to thank Dylan(rawdawg),Matt(gunny),Cody(504rado),and for all the Bama355/La355 members.....

Attending:
-RawdawgSEC(Dylan)
-rocketcityrado(rob)
-csharp(caleb)
-YelloRado07
-GregsYelloRado
-gunnyboy
-504rado
-LowRadoNLA(tim and family)
-Chris
-colyondubs-
-swamp rat(cody)
-Tomd-tom
-Kerad11(Darek)

Maybe:
-Filli57(Ashton)
_Redsport(Donnie)
-Wojo
-canyon man
-midnightrider
-rtmsu(rich)

will up-date daily..for those that want to contribute to the food PM so that we can add to the Menu,and adjust for food cost.
Also needed:

cooking/set up:
Rob/Carol-Rocketcityrado
504rado

cammera person-take all photo's and video's so the Nation can view.i know most everyone
will have one,which will be all the better..
Dylan(rawdawg)

parking person- to line up trucks,for photo shoots,(anyone have any orange cones to block
other car's/truck's from parking with us.

and all members will help in the clean up off the area we use.there will be no burnouts,loud
music that will attract Police and cause problems,if you have any Idea's to make this a great
meet,please fell free to ask or comment.........Rob....

know there is mutiple threads on this will get with Mod to straighten it out....Thanks Rob...

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you........

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
me to...lol

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Updated menu----Thanks,504rado for the help.....

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated the attendance list......:thumbup:

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay guy's the lady that handles the park info for,large groups,is out all week been getting all kinds of different info as to,not enough parking,no tables/grills,charging up to $700.0 for a 100 car minimum show spot.(which no matter how you tell them it's not a car show they have there set rates,so as it stands.Dylan will be going by to check the area out,so as a back-up plan,I'am checking out some other areas,and hotel accomobations,I might be driving down this coming weekend to check the area out,personaly,now what I need from you guys is some input,I know that most of you will be staying @ Dylan's so gonna be checking the area's around Mobile/Spanish Fort................Rob....

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we found one....1 dollar per person and right down the street...

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you an't lying.

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:lmaop:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts