·
Skitz 6/20/84-6/27/11
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will be getting together for some 4 wheeling action :naughty:

When
Saturday Oct 23th

Time
9am - ??? (please note that the start time will be at the park)

Location's
Bundy Hill
9960 E. Chicago Rd.
Jerome, MI

What
Off-Road action

Attending
Monk
Fbody4life
Krewton - and a friend
Minitruckin9509 - maybe

·
Premium Member
5,083 Posts
ill be there.

just as long as i can get off work and the court day goes well.

·
Registered
448 Posts
You can put me down as a yes.

·
Show / Work Truck Driven
616 Posts
i wish i had a 4x4

·
Registered
448 Posts
ive got 4x4, but im a stocker, so im not sure if id be able to hang with you big dogs...
Last time me and Monk went we where with some pretty stock trailblazers. And I know we have more ground clearance stock then they did. You should be good. Camnite went with me once and he is 2wd and hit every trail I did. Come out and be impressed with how well your stock truck does. :thumbup:

·
Skitz 6/20/84-6/27/11
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
ive got 4x4, but im a stocker, so im not sure if id be able to hang with you big dogs...
Last time me and Monk went we where with some pretty stock trailblazers. And I know we have more ground clearance stock then they did. You should be good. Camnite went with me once and he is 2wd and hit every trail I did. Come out and be impressed with how well your stock truck does. :thumbup:
Agreed. Worse case is we drag you out!

·
Registered
448 Posts
For those guys taking your trucks:

Flags are required and they rent them out $5 and a $15 deposit you get back. You will also need a flag mount if you dont have one. You can purchase them there for $10 they attach to your front tow hook, or I can make one for you if you like for $5 for material and time. I just need to know those interested so I can start cutting the steel, getting them drilled out, and painted. Just send me a PM if interested.

And just an FYI:

For those bringing your quad you will also need a flag mount for the rear I believe they sell them for like $7.50 and looked like they where attaching them to the grab handle on the back of the seat. So if you dont want to pay their price you may want to look into doing something yourself, that attaches best for your quad instead of a universal type mount.

·
Premium Member
5,083 Posts
all quad these days come with the flag mounts on the rear grab bar. very simple bolt in.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Some of the larger 4x4 quads have the flag mount covered with the racks. Just need one of the flag mounts with a twist most of the time.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
yeah but its a michigan meet, people not going to SESM will be more than likely coming to this.
or at least people that are interested in offroading and whatnot.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts