Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
hope to see you there monk!
Me too, who will pull me out if I get stuck again :ugh:.
I think this time Im gonna stay away from the mud holes anyways.

·
Registered
133 Posts
So it seems like I fried the pcm. So im out this weekend unless the PCM I just picked up fixes the problem. On a side note, any one know what all I have to do to make the pcm work besides the vin change and tune update?

·
Registered
162 Posts
ill prolly be there, ill have a friend riding shotgun with a camera, the guy who was gonna bring his truck broke his fuel injector... haha

·
Skitz 6/20/84-6/27/11
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
:bump:

Tomorrow!!!!!!

Mike - kinda would like a yes or a no so we know to wait for ya or not at the entrance.

Nathan - Same thing for you, are you coming or not?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi all, my name is Rob I live in the Ludington area. I wish I would have found this forum weeks ago I would have liked to make the meet this weekend! Next Mi off road meet I will do my best.

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Now that I've rasied my truck back to stock height I definately need to purchase those A/T tires and see how my 2WD G80 locker equipped truck will do in a light off road environment. I'm not interested in mud, so don't anyone suggest how that might be fun!

·
Premium Member
5,083 Posts
bob you will be about to fit a 31 with stock height. this is the truck i was talkin about when i came over to your house.. it has the suspension maxx coil spacer and shackles. 31 tall tires.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
mud is soo much fun though :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
bob you will be about to fit a 31 with stock height. this is the truck i was talkin about when i came over to your house.. it has the suspension maxx coil spacer and shackles. 31 tall tires.
That's a good looking truck - thanks for the photo, Nathan. More to think about now...

41 - 58 of 58 Posts