Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2055 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured we'd need one to replace the one on nme355...lol.

Chat away!!

Who's ready for nice weather again? :lol:

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOO glad we're out of the path of that east coast storm that's going on right now! They're getting DOUCHED!!!

It's supposed to be in the 50's this weekend, hopefully the temps will stay around there from here untill the spring/summer!!

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sucks, cause it's usually hit and miss during the entire month of March, and into the beginning of April. You'll think...."Yea, the last few days were cold as shit, but it's going to be nice the next few" then the next week....you'll say the SAME thing!! :lmao:

But hopefully we'll have some mild temps for the April 18th meet. Keeps the bugs away and we all won't have swamp ass all day! hahaha

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Josh did you PM our members about how to join our little group? If not I can do that now.

I answered this here.....

http://www.355nation.net/forum/mideast/15942-how-request-membership.html

I'M not gonna take the time to PM every member in the mideast on how to join, mostly because there's tons of us now and a.) I don't know everyone, and b.) I don't have the time...:lol:

You can if you want, but that thread should cover it. I will however, try and PM a random, couple posts here and there, type person and let them know, or someone who just joined.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool.

For the most part, all the approvals should be warranted...i.e.-the person lives in the Mideast.

But if there's an "outsider" requesting, pm me or I'll pm you and we can discuss their intentions and if we want to let them in to the best section on the Nation!! :salute:

1 - 20 of 2055 Posts