1 - 20 of 3289 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saturday August 29th

1:00 pm

2 court street, Pekin Iliinois

lets have a meet i got the perfect place its a big open parking lot right on the illinois river. we can hang out there for awhile take some group shots. then after we are done with that take a few mile cruise up to hooters. i know there are a few people here from central illinois and this could be a blast. let me know if your game to come.

once you get in the parking lot take a right go under the bridge and you'll see my truck back in there somewhere. if any1 needs help here is my cell number meets done asnd over with time for me pull my number down if your gonna go send me a text with your screen name and i'll add you to my contacts please send me a text before the day of the meet.

and so starts the list.

extcolorado4x404
07coloradoBLK
hillbilly heaven
4doorgreen
Slammed 06
mass38
MOZ
djzub
08chevcolols

:355group:

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
im down for going. just need an address. not to sure exactly where pekin is but i'll find it :p

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im trying like hell to find out what the address is i might end up having to give you guys the hardees address and my cell number and yall just have to call me when your there and i'll let you know how to get there from there its like 30 seconds from the place.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
im trying like hell to find out what the address is i might end up having to give you guys the hardees address and my cell number and yall just have to call me when your there and i'll let you know how to get there from there its like 30 seconds from the place.
Go to Google Maps and find it on the Satellite view and then right click and select 'Directions to here" then look on the right hand side where it says "Link". Click that and copy the link it gives you then paste it here.

Like this: to: 40.572322,-89.653013 - Google Maps

That's just a random spot in Pekin that I picked that looked like a parking lot near the river. I have no idea if that's where you were thinking of or not.

1 - 20 of 3289 Posts