Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1663 Posts

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah, MIDEAST 355 presents the MESM '10 :bang:

We've got the date and place nailed down and hotel information and all the details will be ironed out by the end of the week.

So far,

Indianapolis, IN
May 14-16 2010

Similar setup to NESM

Hotel shenanigans that has made the MidEast famous.
Seperate spot for the actual meet... Huge park style.

To attend
http://www.355nation.net/forum/mideast/23029-mesm-official-sign-up-thread.html

More Details
http://www.355nation.net/forum/mideast/25487-mesm-details-thread.html

Swap Days
http://www.355nation.net/forum/mideast/27857-mideast-super-meet-official-buy-sale-trade-thread.html

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
re: MIDEAST Super Meet Random Chat

We're putting this info out there now, so all you guys have something to think about concerning the NESM.

With the MESM held in May, and the NESM in June, that doesn't leave much time in between for people to save up money or take more time off work to go to both SM's. I've ran it my the NESM commitee to move the NESM back to late July/early August, but I've gotten no responses. With the NESM moved back to those dates, it will give people who want to hit all the SM's up, 2 months in between all of them to do so, hopefully maximizing the attenence numbers.

We know a MESM will likely pull some numbers from the NESM, but we feel that since not everyone can drive 15+ hours to a SM, they should still be able to experience one!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

i'm down for this its next may so def put my name down when you start a list indy is only 2 and a half hours from me

·
Site Graphics Team
155 Posts

Damn, I should go. I got some family over in Indiana, but thats a long drive from Utah.

·
Batman
5,649 Posts

hell yeah, Indy is only like 4.5 hours away

sweet 3 Super Meets in 2010 :bang:

·
Premium Member
18,004 Posts

A meet in Indy sounds good to me, the dates are good for me as well. :thumbup:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts

We're putting this info out there now, so all you guys have something to think about concerning the NESM.

With the MESM held in May, and the NESM in June, that doesn't leave much time in between for people to save up money or take more time off work to go to both SM's. I've ran it my the NESM commitee to move the NESM back to late July/early August, but I've gotten no responses. With the NESM moved back to those dates, it will give people who want to hit all the SM's up, 2 months in between all of them to do so, hopefully maximizing the attenence numbers.

We know a MESM will likely pull some numbers from the NESM, but we feel that since not everyone can drive 15+ hours to a SM, they should still be able to experience one!
BOO YAH!!! Sweet to see our idea come together. You guys have been doing awesome. Kramer = local recon man. U sir rock. Josh and Timmay too. Def a blessing to have Josh around to help since he has done such an awesome job planning/ co-planning/ w.e for NESM 2 years in a row!

hell yeah, Indy is only like 4.5 hours away

sweet 3 Super Meets in 2010 :bang:
Agreed. Though if SESM moves it may be rough on me. I knwo I'll be taking way more time off next year. :D

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts

HOLY SHIT! I'm really going to have to start squirling away the $$$ now.

FUX ME:ugh: > MESN > NESM > SESM:shrug:
You forgot the WCSM in Fresno. :kiki:

·
Administrator
8,939 Posts

You forgot the WCSM in Fresno. :kiki:
I would luv to and plan on making every SM in ma life time!

not really man, the little left over goes straight into this forum. :shrug:
100% correcto!:355:

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Kramer is setting up our hotel information as we speak so as soon as we know something that information will be posted up here so we know definates as far as exact location and prices:355:.:doku2::salute::355group:

·
Skitz 6/20/84-6/27/11
3,592 Posts

I am in. Next year will be a very busy year for meets. :bang:

1 - 20 of 1663 Posts