Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted to put this in our forum so as to keep you guys informed. Would love to see some of the North Alabama and possibly central Alabama members to make an effort to show. If not we will have a meet in may. (Will make thread later on here for the may meet.) Back to business. Here is the link to the updates in real time: http://www.355nation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60614

Meet time and place etc.:

Date: March 2, 2013

2624 Music Valley Dr, Nashville, TN 37214
(615) 889-1930
http://www.yellowpages.com/nashville-tn/mip/cock-of-the-walk-1011630?lid=1011630
(There is also menu and restaurant info in the link provided above.) I FIXED THE LINK!!! SORRY AGAIN FOR THE ERROR!

Time: 6pm (If you want it pushed back post it in their thread. It is not official but will update when it is set.)

Please be sure to post convoy ideas in this thread. Hopefully this will make it easier on us instead of going back and forth through threads.

As always thanks,
Mat A.K.A. Gunny

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
I'm supposed to be on travel until the 3rd of March but I think I can get that moved. You think if I go up there earlier in the day, I'd get enough help to get my lift all done?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know but I think if you give the mid south guys a heads up something may get done. Give them an idea of the parts needed to be put on and they should have an idea of where to do it. Plus how long it should take to get done. I have seen miracles happen! :thumbup:

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
I dont see how. Were all meeting in a city where none of us live but paul and hes in the middle of getting settled back into his apartment.

They dont like you working on vehicles there anyway.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We can always do it in may or possibly an earlier meet. Just let us know.... We can get something going. Maybe glen won't mind us doing it at his house. Will bring it up the next time I talk to him.

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Oh yeah, he said we could do everything at his house. Just not sure what his status is since he doesn't get on much lately.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last time we talked he was having some problems but he is still a member. I will ask him asap and post up on what he says.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wish y'all could've made this but I understand stuff happens. Now on to the next Bama meet will have more details to come! Got some great weather finally moving in the next few weeks so that will make a huge difference!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts