Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, I got orders overseas and I will probably be selling my 06 Colorado Xtreme. I suppose keeping it could be an option but right now selling it is the better one. It sucks because I had so many plans for it and it probably would have turned out to be a sweet little truck.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
First, thanks for your service to the country. Second, sorry that you feel you have to sell your Xtreme. I wish I could offer an alternative idea for keeping it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First, thanks for your service to the country. Second, sorry that you feel you have to sell your Xtreme. I wish I could offer an alternative idea for keeping it.
I suppose I could keep it and possibly sell it when I get to England, but I'm still pretty undecided.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Long story short, I got orders overseas and I will probably be selling my 06 Colorado Xtreme. I suppose keeping it could be an option but right now selling it is the better one. It sucks because I had so many plans for it and it probably would have turned out to be a sweet little truck.
Hey you'll still need something to drive there!
Not sure how much shipping to the UK would be, but I'm sure it's less than buying a new truck.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks for your service!
If you could find a way to store it until you are done over there, I believe you would be most grateful in the long run. However, I fully understand, do whatcha gotta do...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your service!
If you could find a way to store it until you are done over there, I believe you would be most grateful in the long run. However, I fully understand, do whatcha gotta do...
I have a couple of options, I could keep it in storage where I am stationed until I am ready to get it shipped to me or I could leave it with family nearby. I feel like leaving it with family would be better so it get's started and driven occasionally. Like I said, I do have quite a few plans for it. Biggest thing right now is getting the paint corrected or just getting it wrapped. I just ordered a PTB and a tune so that's finally out of the way. Other things are just small like cleaning the engine bay, completely cleaning the interior, and getting an intake, exhaust, and some aftermarket light housings.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts