Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Mike and i live out in Goodyear AZ. I just recently bought a 2004 Colorado CrewCab Z71 4x4. I have had a lot of tuner cars in the past that ive done some pretty heavy modding to and finally transitioned to a truck since its a much more practical vehicle. My buddy larry (lnhiv) told me to come join the forum so here i am :drinking28:

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
:salute:

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
:salute:
Welcome to the 355Nation!

Please take a minute to review the site rules.

Also, check out the New Members Handbook. This will give you an idea as to what this site has to offer you as far as information goes for your Colorado/Canyon. It also will answer a few questions that are commonly asked on this site.

If you have more questions about utilizing the board, hit up Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum - FAQ: Board FAQ. If that doesn't answer the question, then hit up a moderator.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,474 Posts
Watch out for this /\ guy, he likes to watch you pee and then asks to smell your hands after. It's pretty weird but I let him. :shrug:

·
Registered
6 Posts
:welcome2: From another Newbi.

I have n 05 SSR n I'm on a SSRforum n there's a Mike in AZ on there and so I had 2 c if u were the same guy but ur not he's in Phoenix. lol

Anyway Welcome these dudes here are really helpful.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for the warm welcome

Yeah, no hhr for me. I helped tune one for my buddy ace though:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts