Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
Price tag is a bit too high, they normally go for $100 to $150 around here shipped. FYI

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price tag is a bit too high, they normally go for $100 to $150 around here shipped. FYI
I do live in Las Vegas so things are a little more. As stated though price is negotiable since I understand things are cheaper in some places plus I would take into consideration shipping. Just dont want to get extremly low balled. Thanks for at least taking the time to look.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do live in Las Vegas so things are a little more. As stated though price is negotiable since I understand things are cheaper in some places plus I would take into consideration shipping. Just dont want to get extremly low balled. Thanks for at least taking the time to look.
Havent been able to find where you found these so cheap. Ive been looking, and came up empty. Cheapest would be ebay for $140+$20 shipping. But that just for the springs. Doesnt include shims for the "chevy lean" or the rear lowering blocks. In which what im selling includes everything. So now I dont feel so bad about my price of $190obo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts