Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Courtesy of davepeters17 a mini meet as been organized for the first Saturday in December. We want to meet in the Paris Mountain area so it is easily acceptable to the SC and NC guys. A couple of us SC guys are going to meet at Quaker Stake and Lube in Greenville before taking the ride to Paris mountain. If you guys are interested in coming to this meetup leave a comment and let us know. Hope to see all you guys out there.

Guest list so far:

1.DavePeters17
2.Brad_IRL
3.2005xtreme74
4.09Coloradodriver
5.Rooster

·
Registered
833 Posts
Wow how many threads are we going to have about this lol...

·
Registered
833 Posts
Was hoping more people who would care to come would view it here..
All we have to do is just keep bumping the thread up to the top each day!!! No need to make 10 separate threads about it. Just saying.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All we have to do is just keep bumping the thread up to the top each day!!! No need to make 10 separate threads about it. Just saying.
Oh I only know of the one other thread didn't know there were any others

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
I'll try to make it. Have to see if I got anything going on that weekend

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to make that one. I won't be getting off from work til 6:30am that morning and it's almost 5 hours one way for me.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Well is there a better day that you might be able to meet up?
Nah, the day is fine, it's just the amount of time spent on the road. Especially since 9 times out of 10 my wife and 2 year old daughter want to come with me.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Ok guys I asked off work for Dec 7th. Lets please not change it lol.. I will deff be there.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm asking it off tomorrow.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Bumpety!!!!

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
Can't make this one, I'll be in North Florida visiting friends, hope eveyone has a safe trip and enjoy the ride!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any NC guys going to come to this meet?

1 - 20 of 116 Posts