Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Sounds like I might have to work Saturday :ugh: I might be able to get out of it, don't know just yet..

But for next time anyone want to plan a meet, why not start a thread with a poll for a couple different dates/times for members to vote on. That way all the conflicting schedules can be addressed and sorted out :shrug:

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
Sounds like I might have to work Saturday :ugh: I might be able to get out of it, don't know just yet..

But for next time anyone want to plan a meet, why not start a thread with a poll for a couple different dates/times for members to vote on. That way all the conflicting schedules can be addressed and sorted out :shrug:

^^^ ditto!:yup:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

I'll second that!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
So I see the weather is going to crappy but I'll still be going. Anybody want to meet earlier Cruz I'll be in Mt. Pleasant Saturday mid afternoon. Then we could meet up with the rest of the crew that afternoon.

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Shoot the shit. I've got a 25'X 25' pop up canopy. So if u need mods done we won't get wet. I'll bring some tools

·
Registered
833 Posts
The meet is still set for those who wanna meet at 5:00 at the lube place off wudruff rd. if only 3 people come that's fine. I have to work. Till 3:30. If some of y'all wanna meet earlier that's fine. But we're meeting at 5 at Quaker steak and lube. Then were gonna ride to Paris my as planned.

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Brad_IRL where are u coming from so we can meet up before hand? What time and where would u like to meet?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I'm coming from bum fuck nowhere lol (a little town outside of spartanburg) So we can meet wherever or whenever what about 1 or 2?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hey Guys I'll be ready around 3:30 if ya'll wanna meet up. someone want my cell they can call me around that time I'll meet them somewhere off woodruff rd or downtown greenville.

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Alright guys just crossed into SC. South of the Border rest area. See u guys later on this afternoon

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yay

·
Registered
833 Posts
I am at home. Just got off work. Thank God. I am going to wash the truck and get it clean and Purdy. lmfao!!!! Can't show up in a fugly nasty truck!!!

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Have fun today guys. Wish I could have made it, maybe next time. I am glad to see some more activity in the chapter tho :D

Post up pics :thumbup:

61 - 80 of 116 Posts