Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted anything in awhile. I'd like to pick up some new mirrors. Couple questions for the cc expects --

(1) The sport truck mirrors are pretty nice. Do you know who has the best price on those? Can I order them painted from someone?

(2) Are there any other options? I didn't see anyone with anything different, so I'm guessing not.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
i think your best bet would be to call Tom @ streetbeatcustoms and ask him his prices on the ss mirrrors. tell him you are from 355nation and he will find u the best deal he can.

as far as them coming painted... i dont think anyone sends them painted. I got my mirrors (ss electric) from Tom @ SBC and they are great. I just havent painted them yet

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
you can order them painted from cleancutcreations, they ask for the vin # for the paint code, that's the route I took

·
Registered
563 Posts
you can order them painted from cleancutcreations, they ask for the vin # for the paint code, that's the route I took
dont they do door handles, stock mirrors, and tailgate handles as well?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
dont they do door handles, stock mirrors, and tailgate handles as well?
yeah, one stop paint shop.

$300 for painted SS mirrors, power.

$100 for door handles.

$100 for tailgate.

they say they'll buy your stock parts back, but I dont see for how much.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I'll check with Tom. I thought when I was flippin' through the last issue of minitruckin, I saw street scene mirrors on sale for $69. I may have to stop in a drug store and see if I can find it again.

Just checked out CCC today (thanks coreyd)--

$99.10 per smoothed and painted door/tailgate handle
$447.00 for a set of MANUAL smoothed and painted stock mirrors
$503.80 for a set of ELECTRIC smoothed and painted stock mirrors
$255.20 for a set of MANUAL smoothed and painted street scene mirrors
$305.04 for a set of ELECTRIC smoothed and painted street scene mirrors

CCC Buyback
Door Handles $15.00 Each
Tailgate Handles $20.00 Each
Manual Mirrors $45.00 Per Set
Power Mirrors $45.00 Per Set

·
Registered
563 Posts
damn $500 for all handles + $500 for stock mirrors? i think i'll just send mine to a local shop.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, CCC is pretty pricey. But, I hear their work is absolute perfection -- take a look at coreyd's ride. Since I'm just hunting for mirrors, I'm going to see if I can find some SS mirrors for under $100 delv'd, and then get someone local to spray 'em (maybe I should try to spray 'em?).

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
The only reason i went with them is i was waiting for my truck to be delivered, so i just ordered the mirrors and handles, already had the hood sittin in the garage painted, worked out picked the truck up when it arrived, brought it home and pulled everything off, and installed all new painted items, new new truck in 2 hours

1 - 11 of 11 Posts