Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious as to if anyone has these on their truck and how well the jeebus joint is working with a ball joint drop kit

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
bump cause I want to know before I buy them also

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
I might be missing something here... If I am, please explain so I can learn something new.

Are you trying to use the MMW upper control arms with belltech drop ball joints?

Not trying to insult your intelligence, but the jeebus joint is basically a different style of balljoint that allows more "travel" or steeper angles.

·
Texas Yoda!!!!
36,262 Posts
I might be missing something here... If I am, please explain so I can learn something new.

Are you trying to use the MMW upper control arms with belltech drop ball joints?

Not trying to insult your intelligence, but the jeebus joint is basically a different style of balljoint that allows more "travel" or steeper angles.
i think what he meant is if you have to use the angle adapter for the upper ball joint, like you have to with the regular upper arm when you install these
see picture

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
alittle late to the party, but
just my opinion after re-reading it..
seems he is wanting to know if there may be any issues using these upper arms wit jeebus joints along with the drop balljoints(for lower arms) from belltech or whoever puts them out. maybe like with the lowering balljoints, is the suspension angle different then that with coils, coilovers or lowered control arms in a way that will make the angles different killing the need for these jeebus arms, make them more useful, or anything else that may cause an issue, or worry...may be wrong
those arms are designed to be longer then stock to eliminate that bracket thing in picture, and make the wheels stand up more straight so they can be aligned(just like bracket is meant to do)
if i over analyzed, sorry for wasting your time

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
alittle late to the party, but
just my opinion after re-reading it..
seems he is wanting to know if there may be any issues using these upper arms wit jeebus joints along with the drop balljoints(for lower arms) from belltech or whoever puts them out. maybe like with the lowering balljoints, is the suspension angle different then that with coils, coilovers or lowered control arms in a way that will make the angles different killing the need for these jeebus arms, make them more useful, or anything else that may cause an issue, or worry...may be wrong
those arms are designed to be longer then stock to eliminate that bracket thing in picture, and make the wheels stand up more straight so they can be aligned(just like bracket is meant to do)
if i over analyzed, sorry for wasting your time
This is what I thought was being asked as well....I know it has been a while but does anyone have experience or knowledge to impart on this topic/question?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts