Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!
I will be heading to Western NC on July 18, and coming back on the 25. Im heading up the east coast of Florida to Jacksonville, then heading northwest until I get to NC. If anyone wants parts moved, Id be happy to do it, as long as you meet me along my route, Im trying not to deviate from the route.

Im leaving on the 18th (Friday) at around 7PM and doing a midnight trip up to NC, but on the way back, I will be traveling during the day.

I have attatched a copy of the route I will be taking.

Let me know!
Cell is (321)-698-4606
-David

Attachments

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Parts Run Opportunity FL-NC

You better swing by Statesboro or at least give me a heads up to speak at ya man!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
We will. Going up will be in the middle of the night. But on the way back we will be heading through Georgia during daytime, so I'm sure we can meet up.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts

Props for offering David........stuff like this is what makes the 355nation so great

·
I haz no truck
3,545 Posts

I have nothing to offer in this thread but July 18th is my birthday woot woot.

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts

I'll throw this out there, I'm running from Florence SC to Jacksonville, FL on 19 June and returning 29 June. If anyone needs something taken to FL or brought to SC lemme know.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts

I will be heading from around Cleveland to labelle at the end of June for a week then back.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts

I will be heading from around Cleveland to labelle at the end of June for a week then back.
What are you doing in Ohio? I thought you lived in Labelle?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts