Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys there are a couple members here that want to start doing more with the chapter so I figure we setup a monthly meet and if people show up great and if not then next month. I am thinking the second Saturday afternoon of every month. Right now the location will be at Monroe park in Peoria which Is right off the 101 and Peoria ave. look in the roll call section of the forum for everyone's number. Please post if your going and what your bringing. They have a small charcoal grill there so it should do and yes we can have alcohol as long as no one gets stupid. Thank you

·
Registered
191 Posts
Kevin, there is a really awesome park (Saguaro Ranch)at 59th ave between Peoria and Olive that has some really nice covered rood gazebos with grills and chimneys thru the roof. One of the best setups I've seen. I don't know about beer or alcohol yet. I can find out though. There is also another really nice and almost new park and rec center at 101 and thunderbird rd. Has fishing, ball fields, etc, etc

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kevin, there is a really awesome park (Saguaro Ranch)at 59th ave between Peoria and Olive that has some really nice covered rood gazebos with grills and chimneys thru the roof. One of the best setups I've seen. I don't know about beer or alcohol yet. I can find out though. There is also another really nice and almost new park and rec center at 101 and thunderbird rd. Has fishing, ball fields, etc, etc

Only thing is they get packed on weekends but if people start showing up we can move it if need be

·
Registered
313 Posts
Upkeep is a bear on those puppies, pretty, but pricey-> have a friend who regularly breaks his heart on various Mercedes/Volvos lol. BMW was eliminated for that reason, lots of them around cheap.
A cruiser (if my fear of gas consumption wasn't so bad, I'd get a 1995 Buick Roadmaster. You can roll around in the back seat of a Roadmaster lol) for long trips and weekly appointment/grocery getter. Trying to find that middle ground.
Chips

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm going. I'll try to go to all as long as my work schedule stays the same with weekends off.

I'll try to find out if Saguaro Ranch park is allowing alcohol or not so we have a second option.

I also have a stock 5 cyl exhaust manifold in perfect shape and only 30K miles if anybody needs to buy one and can bring It. Also have the whole stock intake with resonator too.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts