Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a canyon around where I am staying, so I decided to run back some trails and see what was there. Here are a couple pictures that I took. I am actually quite surprised at the amount of flex the rear actually has. The drivers side rear tire was actually pushing against and rubbing the top of the wheel wells. It was some fun, but I want to get back up into the mountains.. fuck this driving around them shit haha... Anyway, enjoy.

Here are a couple shots of the tonneau cover that I made. I explained it at the end of the last thread I started "..recent Arizona excursion.." If you want to know anything more about it, just ask.

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the compliments guys. This place has some pretty cool trails and what-not, but I will probably be heading out to the mountains tomorrow morning and hopefully get a couple more good pictures.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Might have missed this in another thread, but what are you doing out there? And how long will you be out there?

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am out here doing some schooling and will be sitting here until December 4th. So far it isn't too bad, but they have us going 6 days a week and there is hardly any time to have fun.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
With all these pics you've been posting, looks like you're finding some fun!!:lol: :werd3:

Good luck out there bro...:high5:

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Dude, that flex is just flat out retarded. Nice pics and bad ass truck man.
haha, I know. I got out when I heard the driver's tire rubbing the wheel well and walked around to see the other side. I almost shat myself haha. I checked to make sure that I hadn't blown the shock or ripped one of my break lines or something haha. It was crazy seeing my axle at that kind of an angle...
With all these pics you've been posting, looks like you're finding some fun!!:lol: :werd3:

Good luck out there bro...:high5:
I am getting out and it helps me relax for the day, but only having one day off blows dude! I gots to get my happy ass up to Phoenix to hook up with those guys sometime.

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Go or it brotha! Lifted is the way to go. You can drive about ANYWHERE you want haha. Plus, with a z85, you can get one wicked setup that will allow the front end to flex as much as the rear.

The Z71 front tires don't really flex that much from side to side. I was really trying to get it to do it haha.

Once again, thanks for all the compliments guys.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah, I had some M/T's on my old Silverado. Going into the back country is great for relaxing........ I may just lift instead of lowering. The joys of having a Z85...... Even if I'm only 2WD

·
Registered
845 Posts
Love the pics man. The truck looks real nice. That flexin is amazing, looks like your tuckin tire like your bagged. :p :p

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha, yeah, that is why I love that shot. Tuckin some 33s bitches haha :lol:

Anyway, here are a couple more shots from when I went out today...

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not quite sure where the San Pedro area is, but if it is close to the Sierra Vista area, then yes. If not, then no haha. Honestly, there really isn't a whole hell of a lot to do around here except football on Sundays. Rather boring honestly...

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Not quite sure where the San Pedro area is, but if it is close to the Sierra Vista area, then yes. If not, then no haha. Honestly, there really isn't a whole hell of a lot to do around here except football on Sundays. Rather boring honestly...
It's the river east of SV - I guess you were in the mountains to the west though, for some reason I thought it was all flat there, it's been awhile since I went down that far :kiki:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts