Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know how many guys here are running POV lights, but here goes nothing.
I ordered an STL Mini Eclipse, and I was just wondering where a good spot would be to mount the control box. I was thinking in the headliner, but after being able to look into some cruisers, I found that a lot of them are in the console, so I'm beginning to second guess my first thought.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I know this is about a month old, but I've got mine mounted to my cup holder, I'll post up a few pictures once I'm free from work to bring the truck into my shop. Originally I had it mounted under the radio bezel and all that. But it also depends on how you want it. I do custom light/POV installs on the side.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
I had to do some googling. Looks like flashy/blinky lights to get attention. The one the OP specified is amber/white.

Would like to see the pictures from the first MarchHare

·
Registered
38 Posts
POV stands for "personally owned vehicle" basically firefighters, EMS personal, or sometimes police.

Myself, I'm a firefighter and have been for almost 8 years now. I'll toss up a few pictures. This is just my lights and "brain". I'll post some with the lights on around an hour and a half from now. Gotta work ya know! Haha
ImageUploadedByAG Free1405109753.360150.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1405109767.236657.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts