Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok been having an issue with my headlight kit. So this weekend I had the grill about and was checking the connections. It seem to be one of the quick connects was not tight enough and wore though the wire for the low beam. Not sure if was the connector itself or maybe vibration that caused the issue. But make sure you tape the connectors up and that they are not rubbing any way. I ended up going to the Zone to get a new socket for my low beam, wasn't enough wire to fix the stock one.

So just wanted to give everyone a heads up!

P

·
0 Posts
So did what you did fix it? sorry i just didnt get that from what you wrote. Just curious. :mc:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Mr. tailight kit. Sorry. This is the kit that lets you run the highs and lows along with the fogs on! I kind of a short in them. Was a wire that was worn though from the connectors they give you with the kit.

P

·
0 Posts
My Mr. tailight kit. Sorry. This is the kit that lets you run the highs and lows along with the fogs on! I kind of a short in them. Was a wire that was worn though from the connectors they give you with the kit.
gotcha!:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts