Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I order some nitto trail grapplers and ultra phantom wheels about a month and a half ago, well they finally arrived and one of the tires is toast its bulging out everywhere and now they wont respond to my emails or calls people who are thinking of doing business with them beware

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
re: Mrwheeldeal

Nitto has a 60 month warranty. Any authorized Nitto dealer should be able to replace the tire under warranty.

https://www.nittotire.com/Content/pdf/2013_Nitto Warranty.pdf

To locate an authorized Nitto® dealer, use the dealer locator at www.nittotire.com, or contact Nitto® Consumer Relations at:

NITTO® TIRE U.S.A. INC.
6021 Katella Avenue, Suite 250
Cypress, California 90630
(888) 529-8200 (Pacific Time)​

I'm sure Nitto would love to hear about your poor experience with one of their dealers.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks alot for the info man! I was worried I may get jipped for the tire. Mrwheeldeal.com wrote me back and said they would contact nitto and get the ball rolling on getting me a new tire

·
Registered
163 Posts

That sucks man. I have been e-mailing them for a little bit now in regards to getting new wheels. They have been very helpful but usually take a couple days to answer emails. Interested to see what they are able to do for you.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yeah getting a email reply is my biggest complaint they take forever! They would say they had such wheel and tire in stock then when id say send the invoice they would say sorry its on back order.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Re: Mrwheeldeal

I ordered my set of rims last night and have already got 2 emails confirming my order and letting me know tracking number will be sent when they are shipped. I'll post when I actually get them though.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I hope it works out for you joe.....im currently waiting for a shipping return label so I can ship the bad tire and rim back to them. When they receive it they will mount my rim to another tire and ship it back to me. So im hoping by june to finally be able to run my new wheels and tires haha. What wheels and tires did you go wit?

·
Registered
163 Posts

I hope it works out for you joe.....im currently waiting for a shipping return label so I can ship the bad tire and rim back to them. When they receive it they will mount my rim to another tire and ship it back to me. So im hoping by june to finally be able to run my new wheels and tires haha. What wheels and tires did you go wit?

I ordered 17x9", -12mm offset Black Rhino Imperials.

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
A 1mm offset?

It's OR, not AND. Plus one value is equal to the other. You either have a 1mm offset or a 4.5" backspace. If you know one, you know the other.

Fortunately here we are only talking about a millimter, so the fractions of an inch don't round off to anything aside from 4.5".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts