Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of mud guards for my GMC Canyon. They would need to be the Z71 style mud guards and would prefer them to say GMC if possible.

Let me know what you have, wanting full set of 4 with mounting hardware.

Thanks.

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts
Check out Husky mud guards online, thats what I have. They are nicer than the OEMs and offer a little more coverage. They go for about $36 a set, fronts or rears. They just wont say GMC on them. Just make sure you get the ones for large flares.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do look on there, but they are rare in Iowa or even the surrounding area. I looked at the husky ones and they are about $45 a pair. Not too bad and I like how they are longer for the rears. Did they fit really well since not OE?

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts
I'm happy with how the fit and I'm kinda picky. They come with a clear protection sticker too so they wont rub the paint on your flares, I didnt use them tho.

Summit Racing has them for $39.95, part #s 56811 and 57811 are for the large flares.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Well that's a deal

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome deal. My zip is 52302 if you want to figure shipping and then I could paypal you the money. You clearly knew I had big tires. :)

What kind of coffee do you like?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts