·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont quite understrand...no mullet, but a 12.50 1/4 mile time though

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hes just playing, nice time though. I think there is only one 355 in here that would give you a challenge. I think he has a hundred shot of nos though. 12 something.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Hes just playing, nice time though. I think there is only one 355 in here that would give you a challenge. I think he has a hundred shot of nos though. 12 something.

yea....hes running a 12.88 best time or something he posts on the "other" site all the time...

bad ass ride though....any pics of the silvy?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i know just pull'n his chains, ive seen that colorado before......it gets my props for his great 1/4 mile time.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea....hes running a 12.88 best time or something he posts on the "other" site all the time...

bad ass ride though....any pics of the silvy?
of course i got pics of the SS, here ya go...enjoy

·
Registered
893 Posts
The SS just needs to be brought closer to mother earth!!!! But other than that sweet truck!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn, 12'SROCK is the new resident pic whore...haha!

Just in case you didn't realize, I'm just joking bro...glad to have you aboard :)
lol......yeah i know bro. i love all my GM friend..oh im a picture whore and i love picture cuz they pretty much tell the story.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Business up front (motor setup), Party in the back (teal redneck mobile) :)

J/K man sounds nasty and it's just as old as I am so i'm impressed. ;)
lol.........

Z

·
0 Posts
Not to be a dick, but why are you on a colorado forum?? Dont tell me your thinking of trading that beautiful SS for a colorado?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not to be a dick, but why are you on a colorado forum?? Dont tell me your thinking of trading that beautiful SS for a colorado?
oh no not trading in the SS......well i told about your site so i decided to join......but if you speak for everyone im not going to argue with you guys i can leave if you guys want me to?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dude do you know any Intimidator SS's? i want one so bad........!
there are some for sale on the Silveradoss.com forum under the for sale section...... check them out.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts