Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm back home now. Here is my baby. This is the day after I bought her and took her home.

I've made some changes, but she needs a bath real bad. Tomorrow I will show off some current pics. TTFN

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
any plans for it

P

·
0 Posts
Sweet, Nice truck man!!!:thumbup: Hope to see you at one of our meets sometime. :355:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What you will see tomorrow is real different than what I bought. I have all ready got the windows tinted, New Headlight, New Taillights, decals for the back window (2 Phoenix Birds) and decals for the hub caps. Right now I'm I'm just about broke. I need to work harder and make more money to spend it her. :yup:

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
What you will see tomorrow is real different than what I bought. I have all ready got the windows tinted, New Headlight, New Taillights, decals for the back window (2 Phoenix Birds) and decals for the hub caps. Right now I'm I'm just about broke. I need to work harder and make more money to spend it her. :yup:
Hell yeah.

Look forward to seein' you at a few meets...we're meetin' a guy from Cali this weekend, PM me if you wanna come out. :)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i know about spending money on the truck.. just this month alone: stickers (Sic Graphics), rims and tires, and interior bezels.. also coming soon 07 door sills and lift kit..

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Identical to mine, except mine is forest green. Good choice!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts