Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Dude you got sooo lucky,when mine went in for warranty,they gave me an avo first(that lasted 3 days),then I got an ex-cab colorado.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
nice.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
i've had many car erentals when I was working in cali

kinda the funniest one was a focus I was doing a u-turn and smoked the tires on it

J

·
0 Posts
man. idk if your a big dude or not but my big ass(6'1, 230 pounds) it'd look like a damn teeter-totter leanin on my side :D

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
when my engine blew i got a G6 GT pretty quick. But a caddy holy shit dude thats awesome. You could get all kinds of hookers in that thing.

·
Another day.....
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It`s pretty nice! Gotta nice push to it. Goin to the gym and i will check out all the goodies this thing got when i get home.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
It`s pretty nice! Gotta nice push to it. Goin to the gym and i will check out all the goodies this thing got when i get home.
I think my heads going pretty soon. so I hope I get a nice car like that why I wait for my truck.

·
Registered
893 Posts
NICE!

Better than Hannibal's. :lmao: just messin' with ya, bro. :D
Ya the first time I got a fuckin Uplander (minivan)

And today I got a '07 impala.........

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
The last time my truck was in for service I got a black DTS too. The time before was a Caddy too now that I think about it, and then a Tahoe. I've been pretty lucky with the rentals.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts