Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: tonight when i started the truck up, after it warmed a little i gunned it down the street and it fogged up my whole windshield......:mav: then at the stop sign i revved it a little and could see foggy little streaks dancing on my windshield. AND at least my truck does, but it loves brisk/cold weather cuz tonight it was like a totally different truck.

anyways just thought i'd share that :salute:

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
WHAAAA? Whoa mine doesnt... Its vented and air can come out of the back of it onto the vents and windshield but hmm I dunno. ive noticed one thing though and thats my truck runs cooler with the cowl

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Its because of the fan clutch, when you revv the engine the fan speeds up and blows all the hot engine air out towards the rear thus out the cowl onto your windsheild. Alot of Foxbody guys complain about this too especially those ******** runnin 4 inch cowl hoods.

·
Registered
587 Posts
al i gotta say is they really need to install them toilet bowl heaters, god damn that water is cold!!!!

·
Registered
836 Posts
why the hell are you touching toilet water?!?!!?!?!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Yeah ladies call me TRIPOD......:naughty:

Jeremy

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
I get my cowl hood on friday and hope it does not fog up my windshield. Is there a way to fix the problem it it does?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts