Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been talking about buying a Cowl Hood for alittle while and now I got one.. OH YEAH. I got it off ebay from the same guy many of the guys on here have gotten theres from. I payed for it on Thursday and I got it on Monday.. extremely fast shipping and the hood looks awesome. Here are the pics of the hood. I will use this thread to post all the pics of the paint and installed.

M

·
0 Posts
That's a sharp ass hood. Get with MC, I guess he knows a good painter.:fugrin:

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Save that box so you can put your old hood in it and sell it! Nice hood too.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a sharp ass hood. Get with MC, I guess he knows a good painter.:fugrin:
dude thats just fucked up..

gonna get the hood painted next week.. this auto body place says they will prob buy the hood from me depending on the condition.. i do have the redline hood shocks.. so i gotta drill those out and rivet it in the new hood. great more work..

i really can't wait to get this on.. truck show this weekend.. gonna try and buy new rims

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Goodmark products are usually primer black already and ready to paint since they're steel.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
primer black.. needs some preping.. but not much.. i hate the primer.. it should just gotta be skuffed up, cleaned and painted.. its not bare metal

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx extreme.. i really can't wait.. so damn happy i feel like a little kid

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
i think, astheticly, this is the best mod one can do to a 355. that dude definatly gets those at a steal somehow. i bet it will look good in red.

M

·
0 Posts
:mc:

...still a little touchy about that considering I'm out $700...
Holy shit dude, I didn't know you lost your ass on that. Last I heard, you had given him little to no money. My bad man, I'm sorry.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Holy shit dude, I didn't know you lost your ass on that. Last I heard, you had given him little to no money. My bad man, I'm sorry.

Probably paid for materials, and paint is expensive.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
OK i just had a thought. Sence its a steel hood could you cut the cowl and extend it up an inch? Make it a 3" cowl and the put in a filler strip. or is the 2" enuff on the trucks. i havent seen on in person so i do not know.

M

·
0 Posts
OK i just had a thought. Sence its a steel hood could you cut the cowl and extend it up an inch? Make it a 3" cowl and the put in a filler strip. or is the 2" enuff on the trucks. i havent seen on in person so i do not know.
I think a 3" or 4" cowl would look bad ass

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Sweet I am jealous. I know mel in CT has a friend that would give you a deal on painting maybe. Anyway I might just get this if I get a new job!

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
3 or 4 inch cowl would be (.Y.)'s

1 - 20 of 45 Posts