Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres my rendering from graphic disorder. ive sent this along with a proposal to slam specialties, avs, air-zenith, rozzi wheels and nitto tires to hopefully get a sponsorship. later this week i gotta go to the hack shack to check out the shop and their work. they will most likely be the ones who bag my truck, but anyway, enjoy

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Couldnt wait till i got home to look at this so had topull out the cell phone! Truck looks absolutely sick! Good luck with the sponsorships!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys, completly 100% done, 3-5years, itll hopefully bettin bagged in march, if i get my sponsorships, they will come in around the same time..if i dont get any then i dunno when ill get the 24's themselves, ima try to start shavin stuff here soon..when you dont own or work at a shop, a full show truck just takes time to build ya know...i can finally get started here soon..i have this whole week off and one more in febuary(GM non production weeks), but im tryin, im ready to get it done

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its $75 for one view $100 for two views and then it can go up from there depending on what you want whether its a two tone, front end swap, etc..mine was $150 cause of the two tone and suicide rear door..look at the top pic, youll notice its cracked open..suicide rear doors

·
Registered
312 Posts
That looks good man cant wait to see ya finish it up.

Here is my rendering of my truck possible paint could change now and i have since decided to get the ss kit i got remake it to how my truck is now. Took me a couple days to finish my render.

·
Registered
364 Posts
DON"T go to HackShack, thats exactly what they'll do, hack you shit. go see my boy Keith at NFamus Air Suspension out in Mansfield, trust me worth the extra travel. wanna see any of his work go to www.dfwminis.com and go down to the sponsor section and check it out, and if you seen last months MiniTruckin' with the lifted and lowered rangers, he did the Tyler's (Rocker'd Ranger) blue ranger

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dunno, ive been lookin at their web page and from what ive seen from that, they're pretty good, they just got layin out a dually on 24's, but like i said, im goin over there saturday to check it out in person, and i went to that dfwminis.com and couldnt find a sponsor section....foxcraze that rendering looks pretty sick, what size wheels you runnin 22s

·
Registered
312 Posts
i dunno, ive been lookin at their web page and from what ive seen from that, they're pretty good, they just got layin out a dually on 24's, but like i said, im goin over there saturday to check it out in person, and i went to that dfwminis.com and couldnt find a sponsor section....foxcraze that rendering looks pretty sick, what size wheels you runnin 22s
Only 20s for now prob make the jump to 22's one day. Thanks for the comment..

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
I was just thinking, How are you going to turn with those 24's tucked?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
DON"T go to HackShack, thats exactly what they'll do, hack you shit. go see my boy Keith at NFamus Air Suspension out in Mansfield, trust me worth the extra travel. wanna see any of his work go to www.dfwminis.com and go down to the sponsor section and check it out, and if you seen last months MiniTruckin' with the lifted and lowered rangers, he did the Tyler's (Rocker'd Ranger) blue ranger
name ONE vehicle Matt has hacked??? Matt (ice) does excellent work, i have first, second and third hand experience with the house of hack (ice's shop) and he stands behind his work. there isnt a better shop IMO.

but like i said, name one hack job they have done. sounds to me like you have a buddy at another shop and are in the business of running others into the ground.

im sure you wouldnt tell Matt that to his face either.

here is the link to their website incase anybody wants it: Main Page

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea, i was lookin at hack shacks work, especially that dually and it seems really straight, ive been talkin to jay, i gotta call him back friday so i can get directions and what not..

I was just thinking, How are you going to turn with those 24's tucked?
you dont turn with them tucked, you cali that shit out, for those of you who dont know what cali style is, front end all the way up and the ass end laid out, looks so sick

1 - 20 of 27 Posts