Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I borrowed Tucson's headlights, what do you think. I need people to critique em and tell me if they look good on my truck. (its a chop, i dont want anyone to actually think i STOLE something this time)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seriously though, it looks good. You should get them. They have them in chrome too :kiki:
are you making another chrome joke towards the mexican? :esquint: I'll kick you in the junk :yup: :dawg: :lmao: Dont take anything i say serious around here. :yup:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
thats a pretty damn good chop but I'm not big on the projectors for our trucks

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats why i want people to critique them, i dont know if i like em on my truck cuz i hve the rigid straight body line effect going on and the headlights are round structure lines. :shrug:

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I'm still on the fence about them.......:mc:

Part of me is like.......wow, that looks killer! Prolly looks even better at night...

But then the other part of me thinks it's a lil too "Rice" for a domestic truck....And the price is higher as well......

So I still don't know......:shrug:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Part of me is like.......wow, that looks killer! Prolly looks even better at night...

But then the other part of me thinks it's a lil too "Rice" for a domestic truck....And the price is higher as well......

Dammit Josue, Im at that same point, you're not fuking helping. :lmao:

·
Registered
24 Posts
That's because you're rocking a ghey sticker on the back of your truck. :shrug:

They're really nice dude...trust me.

PRC: if you get 'em, get the chrome...'cause if you get the black, I'm kicking you in the nuts. :true:

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
And I think the chrome would look better anyway. With your all chrome front end........shit would be OVA!!:salute:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's because you're rocking a ghey sticker on the back of your truck. :shrug:
:fugrin:

They're really nice dude...trust me.

PRC: if you get 'em, get the chrome...'cause if you get the black, I'm kicking you in the nuts. :true:
:fugrin:
Sorry Dude......I'll try harder next time....:lolsign:
I was kidding
And I think the chrome would look better anyway. With your all chrome front end........shit would be OVA!!:salute:
I dont know, i dont like TOO much chrome.
If he does, can we take turns? :lol: Oh well, at least his truck is a different color
:esquint: you'll be too busy holding yours, ill kick yours before you think about kicking mine :lmao:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If he does get the chrome headlights, it'll be like a greyhound at the race track chasing the rabbit. He knows the chrome is up there, and he'll do whatever it takes to catch it.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chrome is not an option, IF i do get the headlights they WILL be black. I do not like anymore chrome than what i already have.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts