Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
drivers side piller

passengers side piller

air bag assm smoothed and painted. notice the door panel is off due to smoothing

primered-rocked it for a couple of weeks

center peice

doin up the door panel

i started smoothing it in may so i rocked the panel like this for 5 months. only differance was it got a lil smoother every other week.

and then

the peice thats under the steering wheel. (i have no clue what its called)

and a current full shot

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
damn dude! shit load of work lokks so sick good job!! i like the two colors half and half haha

:355:

·
Registered
845 Posts
Seems like you put in a lot of work. Its not my style but, I respect your workmanship. It looks like you took your time and did it right. Nice job.

:thumbup:

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys

SI- not that hard. took a small flat head screw driver and put it in the bottom part then pried upwards. once it starts to come out grab it and pull it away from the dash. very easy.

echo- much appricated

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Blake, dude, don't nobody want to see your bird chest. it looks real good though. i'll have to stop by sometime next week and see for myself. all it needs is a set of billet window cranks. now do the other side. lol.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blake, dude, don't nobody want to see your bird chest. it looks real good though. i'll have to stop by sometime next week and see for myself. all it needs is a set of billet window cranks. now do the other side. lol.
lol...bird chest

thanks man

billet window cranks now why didnt i think of that? it would add a nice touch.

see ya next week some time:355:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I liked it in that orange primer color... reminds me of a porshe interior :)

Looks smooth now man... like others said "not my style" but respect on the work.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Blake, dude, don't nobody want to see your bird chest. it looks real good though. i'll have to stop by sometime next week and see for myself.
:kiki: :ghey: Your going to stop by and take a look at his chest?

Looks really good man.......looks like it was a lotta time well worth it.....keep it up man

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
:kiki: :ghey: Your going to stop by and take a look at his chest?

Looks really good man.......looks like it was a lotta time well worth it.....keep it up man
oh god damn it! i really should read what i write. you know what i meant.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts