Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home from work on a expressway, some idiot in a F350 construction truck (company vehicle), not paying attention ran into the back of a Jeep Cherokee doing about 55mph, which then slammed into the back of me. Then I ran into the back of a Buick, which ran into the back of a Beamer... Of course out of the 5 vehicles involved, I got the worst of it. Luckily I was able to walk away from it but still suffering from headaches, neck, back and shoulder pains (the normal). As for the truck, not sure if the at fault insurance company is going to total it out or not. I currently cannot drive it without holding the steering wheel sideways, so it may be a total loss. I also only have PIP on the truck to make things worse. So I'm stuck without transportation until the at fault insurance companies claims adjuster admits fault and puts me in a rental (since I'm too broke to afford one out of pocket). I'm hoping all will work out.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Glad your okay. Looks like a pretty good hit. I've been in something similar but in a chevy lumina. Did about the same damage in the back. I had a big truck in front of me with a big hitch. And my car wrapped around the hitch. The truck was no worse for ware. The license plate on the front of my car was a perfect ball lol. That car got totaled. Hope you have better luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts