Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Sorry Billy I won't be able to make the meet. :cry:
Too bad, I thought you where on the list, maybe next meet then. I took a couple of crappy cell phone pics when I was over at the shop yesterday.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
im jealous gto's are one of my dream cars , i wish i can find a gto judge
They are out there, just Google GTO's for sale, last time I looked there was a couple of Judges for sale. But they will be more expensive, as the Judge is a very desireable model.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
So a lot has happened since my last post here. Still have the GTO, went through two engine rebuilds, one had to fix a bad build by the previous owner, the second a spun rod bearing. So after this past summer cruising season, started picking up wrist pin knock, made the decision go the RestoMod route.

So this was what drove the "old girl". The second set of pics is what I swapped in, this past October/November.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Holy okies! Nice motor/tranny upgrades...getting ready for some real cruz'n. ;) :D

We had '66 & '68 GTO's...loved those rides!

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Holy okies! Nice motor/tranny upgrades...getting ready for some real cruz'n. ;) :D

We had '66 & '68 GTO's...loved those rides!
Thanks, yes, the LS is an LQ9 block 6.OL. Built with Corvette cam, heads and intake. The tranny has also been built up, T56 Magnum, 6 speed, out of a Dodge Viper. Just got my new gears for the rear-end. Now have 4.11's, but need to install once she comes out of winter storage, in April.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts