Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ride, Boldly, Ride
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody else have a truck tent and/or truck bed air mattress? I haven't seen anyone with a tent like the one I recently got. Been camping a couple times with me new ones, and even though I have a crew cab and I'm 6'1, I've slept super comfortably. These things are sweet!

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
I've got a factory one that GM sold with these trucks but I've never used it. Bought it about a year ago now. Looking forward to these cooler temps and some camping soon.

Nice set up you've got there btw!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
No, but it definitely brings back some great memories of my dad's attempt to outfit our Chevy 1/2 ton w/topper into camping comfort. His version was to cut some plywood for a bunk-deck & have us sleep above while him/mom were below on mattress. Ended up being a hot/sweatty/buggy mess as the two small side windows weren't enough ventilation for muggy MN summer nights. Good times!

·
Super Moderator
1,881 Posts
I've got a factory one that GM sold with these trucks but I've never used it. Bought it about a year ago now. Looking forward to these cooler temps and some camping soon.

Where did you get it? Been looking for one fora while. Hard little buggers to find!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I got the factory tent as well and just throw a twin air mattress back there and the wife and I sleep on that.

·
Ride, Boldly, Ride
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks brotha, appreciate it!

Glad to hear other people enjoy camping in the back of a pickup!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts